In this paper, we outline the trends and describe a number of ways patients can now access and compare health care price and quality information.
- Price Transparency is an important part of Health Care Reform
- Price information must be relevant and understandable to the consumer
- Despite debates, the movement to release price information to the public is taking off
- Price transparency creates new businesses to provide information for consumers.
- If done right, price transparency can help consumers choose their health services wisely.
- Now is the time for providers to get prepared to share quality and pricing information.
Get your copy now!